The Independent Living Center will host our Annual Walter Woods Cookout & Fishing Event in September - exact date yet to be determined. We are in the early planning stages for this year's event and will be sending out invitations and more information soon!
Meetings held monthly in our office are as follows:
- Brain Injury Support Group meets on the second Tuesday of every month from 1:00-2:30
- Women's Social Club, meets on the fourth Tuesday of every month at 1:00 pm
- Blindness and Low-Vision Support Group meets the third Thursday of every month from 11:00-1:00
- The Spinal Cord Injury Group (The SCI is the Limit) meets the third Wednesday of every month from 12:00-2:00
- Autism/Asperger's Spectrum Group: Meets on the fourth Tuesday of every month, from 4:30-6 p.m., at TILC. (Unless stated.) Please contact Phyllis Craig for more information.
- If you are interested in attending any of these meetings, please RSVP at 417-659-8086 or 1-800-346-8951